After demonetisation paytm money transfer to bank account is very important for us ,today i am going to tell you how you can able to send paytm money to bank account at 0% transaction fees charge .
step by step guide for paytm money transfer to bank account
what is paytm?
paytm is one of the biggest e-wallet ,it offers many great facilities such as online shopping, recharge but after demonetisation people face lot of difficulty in transferring money to bank account because of large queue in front of bank , so we use paytm money transfer to bank account service
How to add money in paytm ?
- firstly download paytm app, login or signup
- go to add money option
- then enter amount you want to add in paytm wallet
- then click on add money , select debit card/credit card, netbanking
- then enter all the details and your money is loaded in your paytm wallet
paytm money transfer to bank account?
- open your paytm app and login your account
- after that click on “passbook” option
- here you see option of send money to bank account , click on it
- enter all the detail such as amount , ifsc code and after that click on send
- your paytm money is now transferred into bank account
so here is the full guide for paytm money transfer to bank account , if you have any suggestion or query regarding this then comment below