Convert Images into Editable Text
Do you really want to get rid from typing long and lengthy projects and assignment , then here is the solution for you .
Now you can easily convert images into editable text format by simply taking a snapshot with your smartphone or digital camera .
Today in this post i am going to share 3 different easy ways through which you can easily convert images file into text without using OCR software.
- computer or smartphone
- Reliable internet connection
- Images must be clear and in JPEG , JPG or PNG format
Top 3 Methods To convert images into text Format
Method 1: By using Google drive
1. first on your computer, go to Googledrive.com
2. Next step is to click on “New ” button, located at the upper left corner of the webpage
3. Now click on ” file upload” option and upload the image file which you want to convert into editable text .
4. Once file will be uploaded , right-click on the file and open it with Google docs.
5. Now you notice that your image is converted into text , but top portion (little bit darker ) is exactly the copy of image file , so first delete it or cut it .
6. After completing above step just click on “File ” >> Download as >> Microsoft word (.doc x)
7. finally , your image file is downloaded into editable Text format (.docx) , now just open it with the help of Microsoft word
Method 2 : By using Google keep
Do you want to convert images into text by using your android smartphone or computer , then google keep is the best tool for you .
The process is very simple , you have to just follow some basic steps and you can easily extract text from image .
1. first , click here to visit Googlekeep.com or download app from playstore
2. Then login with gmail id
3. Now on home screen , you see ” new note with image ” button , just click on it ( screenshot attached below)
4. After that , upload the image file which you want to convert into text
5. Once file is uploaded , click on three vertical dots located at the bottom of image and finally click on ” grab image text ” .
6. So , now you will see image file is converted into editable text and you can easily copy and paste it on notepad , word etc.
Method 3: By using Microsoft OneNote
If you are using recent version of Microsoft office (2007, 2010,2013 ) then you already got Microsoft One Note inside the package which already consist OCR feature .
So there is no need to download any software , you can easily convert your images into editable text by using this awesome tool .
1. first you need to open Microsoft One Note on your computer .
2. now simply insert the image which you want to convert into editable text
3. After this , just right click on the image and select “copy text from picture“option.
4. Now your text is copied , and you can paste it on any editor such as word , notepad etc.
If you like this post then share it on social media and comment beow regarding any query.