How to use Spotify in India
what is Spotify?
Spotify is one of the most popular ” online streaming music service ” available for European countries including USA, UK, Belgium, Australia etc.
The best part about Spotify is that it is accessible on all major platforms such as Windows, Mac OS, Linux. android and IOS.
But sadly, it is still not officially available in India and that’s why we get an error message while accessing it.
But don’t worry, I have an easy solution to this problem, you just need to download any VPN ( virtual private network ) services such as zenmate, proximate etc and after that, you can able to listen music on Spotify in your country.
why Spotify is more popular than other online music services?
Due to some additional features, Spotify is considered much better than youtube and other online music streaming services.
It provides a huge collection of songs with three different sound qualities such as normal, high and extreme ( 96kbps, 160 kbps, 320 kbps ), not only this it also gives you an option to browse music according to artist, concerts, genres and moods, new releases and many other.
The best thing is that it is available in both free and premium version, so if you want to unlock all amazing features you need to pay ($9.99 /month ).
So, if you want to use Spotify on your Android smartphone or PC then follow below steps:
Step by Step Guide to Install Spotify on PC or laptop ( for Indian users )
- First, you need to download “Zenmate VPN” extension in Google Chrome browser. ( You can also use other web browsers such as firefox , safari etc )
- Just signup for a new account by filling Email id, password two times, and click on register
- Now select country as ” United States”
- Go to Spotify. com and click on ” Get Spotify free ” option ( for getting a premium version, you have to pay $9.99 / month )
- Now signup for a new account or directly login with your Facebook account credentials.
- Finally, Spotify setup file starts downloading on your PC , wait for few minutes to complete it .
- At, last you need to install Spotify (.exe file ) and that’s it, now you are ready to access Spotify on your computer.
How to get Spotify on Android Device
- First, you need to download and install “Zenmate VPN” app from play store.
- open the app and “login” your account or “signup” to create a new one.
- Now, select location as ” United States “.
- That’s it, now are you ready to install “Spotify” app on your Android device.
Note: If you can’t able to download ” Spotify app” directly from play store then use below link to download apk file.
- Download Spotify apk file from this link and simply install it on your Android device.
- Now open the app and login your account using Facebook credentials or email id.
- Congrats, you have successfully installed Spotify app on your Android device, now without wasting much more time just enjoy the music.
According to me, Spotify is one of the best services to stream online music because it streams audio in much higher sound quality and gives a proper list of songs which makes music navigation easier. It also consumes a very low amount of data as compared to youtube. So I recommend you to use this trick and enjoy unlimited music in your countries.
If you like this post then share it on social media and comment below regarding any query.