Nowadays animated GIF images became so popular on the web, you can see it on social media sites, blogs, and many others platforms. Due to small size, it took less time to upload on the internet and that’s why more and more people prefer to share Gif images instead of videos.
Do you want to create your own Gif images?
If your answer is “Yes” then this guide is surely helpful for you. So without wasting much more time, let’s start.
How to create GIF images on Windows PC
LICEcap is one of the best available tools to create animated GIFs image by recording an area of a computer screen. After using this amazing tool, I surely love it due to its simple interface and awesome features. Another best part is that it is available for both Mac and Windows operating system.
Follow below steps to create your own animated GIF images with LICEcap:
- first, you need to download and install LICEcap software from this link.
- Once the software is installed, just launch it and you will see Licecap window on your screen ( just like below screenshot )
- Now simply adjust the dimension of Licecap window to record your own gif image ( either reduce or enlarge it )
Note: For getting a smaller size Gif image, always try to capture only that area which you want to record.
- Now, click on “Record” button and select destination folder, enter a file name to save it.
- Here. you can also configure several other settings such as ” frame rate “, “mouse button press ” etc, but if you are a newbie then I recommend you to go with default settings.
Note: Enable check mark to use “Control+Alt+P ” to pause the recording.
- finally, click on “Save” button to start your recording, it also allows you to insert text in between frames by clicking on “insert ” button.
- Once, recording is done click on “stop ” button and that’s it.
- Congrats, now you ready to share or upload your own animated gif image.
Gif Recorder is another awesome tool which helps you to create GIFs images, but it offers only 7 days free trial version after that, you need to purchase premium version by paying Rs 420.
Steps to follow:
- first, you need to download and install Gif Recorder from this link
- Now, launch the software and you will see Gif Recorder window on your screen
- Adjust the dimension of Gif Recorder window to fit the desired screen area.
- Now click on” Record “button to start recording
- once your recording is completed, click on “stop” button and save your file.
If you like this post then share it on social media and comment below regarding any query.