How to enable night mode in chrome: Night mode feature is not newly introduced !!! Every smartphone user probably uses it and experience how much it is profitable while surfing the web at late night, but do you ever think what to do if anyone wants to enable night mode feature in its PC or laptop browser, especially in Google Chrome and is it possible?
Well, here is the solution to all your questions…..
Till now there is no any browser available for computers which already supports night mode option in it, but by installing third -party extensions you can able to surf the web in dark mode.
Most of you already know that Google Chrome is one of the most advanced web browsers with thousands of feature in it, that’s why today we are going to discuss some cool extensions which really helps you “To enable dark mode in Chrome “. So, without further ado let’s start.
Also Read : Top 5 Google Chrome extension you need right now
How To Enable Night Mode in Google Chrome:
Method 1: Using Night Mode Pro
- First of all, open Google Chrome store and download” Night Mode Pro” extension in your Chrome browser, by clicking on ” Add to Chrome” button.
- Now, a popup will be displayed on your screen, simply click on ” Add extension”
- Once it is completely installed, click on extension icon, located at the top right corner of the Chrome window and select “night mode”.
- finally, you can see entire page will be faded to dark that means now you able to enjoy surfing at late night without giving much strain to your eyes, it also gives you an option to adjust brightness according to your requirement.
Note: Go to “options” and enable “automatic mode” to switch the addon on-off automatically
Method 2: Using Dark Mode/Night reader
It is another great extension to adjust the brightness of the screen, the best thing is that it works perfectly with social media and question- answer websites such as Facebook, Twitter, and Quora.it offers four different color contrast mode which gives more relax to your eyes and prevent it from any adverse effect.
- First, you need to download and install dark mode/night reader extension on google chrome browser.
- Finally, tap on extension icon to invert the color of the web page ( if you don’t see any changes then refresh the web page)
- Night reader offers 4 different color contrast option, you can select it by right-clicking on extension icon.
- So through this way, you can able to adjust the screen luminosity while surfing the internet.
High contrast is another trusted name in the list, it helps to browse the web with your choice of several high -contrast color filter designed to make it easier to read the text. I especially like it due to its “shortcut keyboard key ” feature.
- Sometimes while applying” inverted grayscale” and “yellow on black” color contrast option, images lose their shape and visibility which looks really horrible.
Now, apply a dark theme ( high contrast ) to entire net, Choose which pages to display normally and which are dark. It is one of the best extension to alleviate a headache, migraines, relax your eyes and just looking awesome. Due to its several additional functionalities, I really love this extension.
Advantages of Hacker vision:
- Availability of hotkeys or keyboard shortcuts for switching on /off the extension
- Perfect for night browsing and privacy surfing at late night.
- Don’t need to pay anything for the first 180 days ( completely free )
|Extension Name ||Price
Turn Off the Lights is a lightweight and useful add-in designed for a more comfortable watching experience. It works for all known video sites such as YouTube, Vimeo, Dailymotion, Metacafe, etc. Not only this but these extensions are compatible with Google Chrome, Apple Safari, Mozilla Firefox, Opera, Microsoft Edge, Maxthon and Yandex web browsers.
This extension change web page color to dark night mode and protect your eyes from the intensity of white light, it offers several other features such as Reseda mode and allowing “custom colors “which is really awesome.By going to” others” option you can able to set the timing for night mode preference. According to me, it is one of the best plugins to enable night mode in Google Chrome browser.
Read also: Top 8 websites that accept bitcoin as a payment option.
If you like this post then share it on social media and comment below regarding any query.