Undoubtedly, Instagram is one of the most popular photo-sharing application and service with over 300 million daily active users. Previously, they only give an option to view stories in a mobile browser but recently Instagram rolls out a new feature that allows users to upload Instagram stories directly from the mobile web.
So, if you don’t know how this feature works, then read this post until the end to get more information.
How It Works…..
- First of all, you need to visit www.Instagram.com from the mobile browser.
- Now enter login credentials such as username and password to get access.
- After completing the above steps, just click on “camera” icon, located at the top-left corner of the webpage.
- Here you will see different options like camera, documents etc, now simply if you want to click photos then tap on ” Camera ” else go to ” Documents ” to upload an existing image.
- Now after selecting a photo from “Gallery”, You can simply overlay text captions on it in different colors and able to share it with your friends directly from the mobile web.
- Finally, Just tap on “Add to your story” to upload the post
Note: Currently Instagram users can’t able to upload videos and use other features like superzoom, stickers, face filters etc on a mobile browser.
So, if you are one who doesn’t want to install a heavy Instagram app on a smartphone then, it’s definitely the best option for you to open an Instagram website on the mobile and upload Instagram stories.
If you like this post then share it on social media and don’t forget to comment below whether you like this feature or not.