Recently, India’s most popular digital payment service provider ” Paytm” introduces chat feature “Inbox” in its official app, that means now user can able to send/request money while chatting with friends and family members. So, now there is need to go anywhere because you will get multiple benefits in a single application.
The best thing is that the messaging platform comes with the end to end encryption for high-security level and users can also able to share videos, photos directly from gallery or through inbuilt camera option along with live-location, as per their choice.
Also, there is an availability of “Recall” feature which gives you an option to delete sent messages with no deadline limit, while we all know the same feature in WhatsApp restricts their users to recall messages within 7 minutes. However, Paytm inbox also features “Notification”,”orders ” and ” Games” section that keeps you updated about latest cashback offers, orders and transaction details along with some exciting trivial-games.
So, if you don’t know how to use Paytm ” Inbox” then read this post till the end to get more information, without further ado let’s get started.
Guide to use Paytm Inbox
- First of all, download or update the Paytm app from play store
- Simply, enter login credentials i.e Registered mobile number and password, in order to get access.
- Once done, you will see an ” Inbox” button at the bottom of the page, just tap on it.
- Now click on “+(add)” option and select the contact name to whom you wish to chat
- So, finally a message box is open in front of you, just start chatting.
- At the bottom of the chat page, you can see several different options such as camera, send money, request money and share location, use it as per your needs.
- For an example, I am going to show you how to send money while chatting, just enter the amount and click on “send money” button, that’s it
- After that, you will receive a confirmation message along with updated wallet balance.
Trending Tweets # Paytm Inbox
— Paytm (@Paytm) November 3, 2017
If you like this post, don’t forget to share it on social media and comment below regarding any query.