Without any doubt, Youtube is one of the most popular video-sharing websites in the world and all of us love to watch videos on it.
But do you ever thought ” what is the best possible way to repeat youtube videos automatically on Android and iOS devices“, As most of you already know, the same option is available for desktop users.
If “Yes” then this post is quite meant for you, Here I am going to cover” 4 best ways to loop youtube videos automatically on Android and iOS “.
So without any further ado, let’s get started.
Table of Contents
Loop Youtube videos automatically using the web browser on Android.
Now you can even loop youtube videos legally on the android web browser using an official trick. The task is very simple and easy to do.
You just need to request Youtube desktop site from a mobile browser, Once done, you can able to see “Loop” option in it.
If you don’t know how to do this then read this post until the end to get more information.
- First of all, just open default browser or “Google Chrome” on your android smartphone and search “Youtube” on it.
- Now simply open the mobile version of a website and click on three vertical dots located at the top right corner of the webpage.
- Here you will see an option ” Desktop ” just tap on it.
- So finally, you are landed on the Youtube desktop site version.
- Now search and play any video which you want to watch and long press on the video window and you get an option of “ Loop“, just tap on it.
- That’s done, now you can able to enjoy repeat playback of your favorite youtube videos without touching the handset.
Loop Youtube Videos Using “MusePic” :
- Just Go to Playstore, download and install an app called ” Musepic”.
- After this, search and select any song or video which you want to play and enable “Loop” option.
- The best thing about the app is that you can even set start and end time of video loop on your own, which makes it one of the perfect option.
Repeat Youtube videos using “Listen On Repeat ” app on Android Smartphone
It is another most recommended third-party application with over 1 million downloads in the play store, that can easily repeat your favorite youtube videos over and over again.
- Go to PlayStore, download and Install this famous app called ” Listen On Repeat”.
- Open the app and search for a video, wait for few seconds and after that, you will see all your listings.
- That’s it, now just select the video and it will play repeatedly without any trouble.
Alternative Method :
According to me, it is the perfect method for those who don’t love to install third party application like ” Musepic ” and ” Listen on repeat ” on their smartphone due to low storage or any other issues but still want to repeat youtube videos automatically.
So here is the full trick, without further ado let’s get started.
- Just open any youtube video in desktop mode.
- On the next step, you need to edit the URL by adding “repeat ” before youtube and after ” www.”
For example –
Original URL: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dDzrUS–alU
Edited URL: repeatyoutube.com/watch?v=dDzrUS–alU
- Once done, finally press ” Enter”, now you will be redirected to another website called as” Listen on repeat” and here you can easily play youtube videos repeatedly.
Loop Videos On Youtube App ( Working For Both Android and iOS users):
Do you ever think what is the best way to repeat youtube videos automatically on its official application …..well here I am going to cover a simple trick that is very handy for all of us.
- First of all, open youtube app on your smartphone and play any video which you want.
- Once video will start playing, you will see an “add (+)” option, just tap on it, select ” create new playlist” and give it any name.
- Now go to account and play video from your own created playlist, after that you will get “Loop” icon just below the video, simply tap on it.
Like this post…..share it on social media and comment below regarding any query.