Last updated on November 19th, 2017 at 11:47 am
OnePlus 5T vs Google Pixel 2 XL vs LG G6 vs iPhone X: Full Comparison:
After a lot of rumors and leaks, finally Chinese brand Oneplus launched their new flagship smartphone OnePlus 5T globally. This time their newly launched handset comes with a lot of changes and follows a trend of the bezel-less display with 18:9 aspect ratio. However, the company also includes 3.55 mm jack that is not present in Apple’s and Google’s most recent offering “iPhone x” and “Google Pixel 2 ” respectively.
But the major question is should “OnePlus 5T features and specs are enough to outdo some recently launched premium flagship smartphones like iPhone x, Google pixel 2 and LG G6″ or there is a need for much more improvement. That’s why today in this post I am going to compare the differences between these high-end devices.
Here’s a full comparison of specification
|One Plus 5T||iphone x||Google Pixel 2 XL||LG G6|
|Display||Optic AMOLED 6.01 inches(1080 x 2160 pixels)||Super AMOLED, 5.8 inches (1125*2436 pixels)||P-OLED 6.0 inches (1440*2880 pixels)||IPS LCD ,5.7 inches (1440 x 2880 pixels)|
|Processor||Octa-core 2.35 GHz Snapdragon 835||Hexa-core 2.39 GHz Apple A11 Bionic||Octa-core 2.35 GHz Snapdragon 835||Quad-core 2.35 GHz Snapdragon 821|
|RAM||6/8 GB RAM||3 GB RAM||4 GB RAM||4 GB RAM|
|Storage||64/128 GB||64/256 GB||64/128 GB||32/64/128 GB|
|Battery||3330 mAh, supports fast charging||2716 mAh battery, supports wireless charging||3520 mAh battery||3300 mAh battery, supports fast charging 3.0 Technology|
|Rear Camera||Dual 20 MP + 16 MP, f/1.7, 27mm||Dual 12 MP, (28mm, f/1.8 & 52mm, f/2.4)||12.2 MP, f/1.8, 27mm||Dual 13 MP (f/1.8)+13 MP (f/2.4)|
|Front Camera||16 MP, f/2.0, 20mm||7 MP, f/2.2, 32mm)||8 MP, f/2.4, 27mm||5 MP, f/2.2|
|Screen-To-Body Ratio||87 %||82.9 %||76.4%||78.6 %|
|Operating System||Android 7.1.1 (Nougat)||iOS 11.1||Android 8.0 (Oreo)||Android 7.0 (Nougat)|
- The latest flagship killer OnePlus 5T has 6.01-inch AMOLED display having pixel density ~401 and screen resolution 1080*2160 pixels. It also has corning gorilla glass 5 protection.
- The iPhone x comes with a 5.8-inch super AMOLED display having a screen resolution of 1125*2436 pixels clubbed with 458 PPI density.
- Google’s latest offering Pixel 2 XL packed with a 6-inch P-OLED screen with 18:9 aspect ratio, 1440*2880 pixels resolution, and 538 PPI density.
- LG G6 comes with 5.7-inch IPS-LCD display with 1440*2880 pixels resolution, Dolby vision and gorilla glass 3 protection.
However, we all know the phone performance and speed is totally depends upon their hardware and thus there is need to compare it.
- Recently launched, One Plus 5T equipped with Snapdragon 835 processor along with Adreno 540 GPU chipset that promises to provide ultra-fast speed without facing any lag issue.
- iPhone x comes with a most-powerful 2.39 GHz Hexacore A11 Bionic CPU.
- Like One Plus 5T, Google Pixel 2 is also powered by 2.35 GHz Snapdragon 835 processor clubbed with Adreno 540 GPU.
- LG G6 runs on the quad-core 2.35 GHz Snapdragon 821 CPU with Adreno 530 GPU chipset.
- As expected, One Plus 5T launched in two different variants of 8GB RAM/128 GB internal storage and other with 6 GB RAM / 64 GB internal. Currently, the handset is running on Android version 7.1.1 Nougat. However, the brand promises to give an update to Android 8.0 Oreo.
- Google Pixel 2 XL also available in 4 GB RAM, 64/128 GB storage and runs on recently released Android version 8.0 Oreo.
- A good looking and highly powerful flagship smartphone LG G6 is packed with 3 different variants of 4GB RAM, 32/64/128 GB internal storage, The device runs on Android version 7.0 Nougat.
- Apple iPhone x is running on ios 11.1 and available in two different packaging of 3GB RAM, 64/256 GB memory.
Both OnePlus 5T and LG G6 come with a decent battery capacity of 3300 mah. However, the LG device supports fast battery charging 3.0 technology and OnePlus 5T comes with a dash-charger that allows you to a top-up full battery in half an hour.
On the other hand, iPhone x has inbuilt 2716 mAh lithium-ion battery and also supports wireless charging while pixel 2 XL has a powerful battery capacity of 3520 mAh but no wireless charging support.
- One of the main highlights of the Oneplus 5T smartphone is its camera, Now the handset even capable of taking high-quality images in low-light with its powerful dual-rear camera setup of 16 MP +20 MP that gives you a freedom to capture crystal clear shots. It also has 16 MP,f/2.0 aperture front-facing camera
- iPhone X comes with 12 MP dual-rear camera having sharp aperture f/1.8 and f/2.4 respectively. It also clubbed with 7 MP front camera that supports autofocus mode and HDR technology
- Google pixel device is always known for its high-quality camera setup and this time the handset includes 12.2 MP back camera with dual-LED flash, laser autofocus, and face detection with 8 MP secondary camera.
- LG G6 comes with dual 13 +13 MP primary camera and 5 mega-pixel secondary camera
Click On The Links To Buy Now
So, these are the major differences between iPhone x, OnePlus 5T, GooglePixel 2 and LG G6. Finally, its totally depend on you which one you are going to buy according to choice and preference.
If you like this post then share it on social media and comment below regarding any query and don’t forget to mention which high-end smartphone from the list you like the most and planning to buy.