If you are a Hindi blogger or publisher, then here is a good news for you. Finally, Google has now provided 40 Hindi Unicode fonts officially, the best thing is that all of the Hindi Unicode fonts are available free of cost.
So, now there is no need to download non-Unicode fonts like “Krutidev“ that faces many difficulties and also took a lot of time in conversion.
So, if you don’t know how to download Google Hindi fonts in Unicode then here is the full guide, Don’t forget to look it.
Let’s get started.
Steps To download Google Hindi Unicode font
- First of all, just visit the website Google fonts from your computer browser.
- Now, here you will see many different fonts in multi-languages, So we need to filter all Hindi fonts.
- Next, just go to ” Languages” option and select preference as ” “Devanagari“
- Finally, you can see 40 different Hindi Unicode fonts like Rajdhani, kalam, khula, Sarala etc.
- Now, simply pick your favorite Hindi font and tap on “(+)” icon.
- Next, Click on ” Download” button and you will get the zip file containing all the desired fonts in TTF format
- Now, just unzip the collection and drag TTF files to font folder, to use it on MS office or any other pre-installed applications, that’s it.
Like this post ….. share it on social media and comment below regarding any query.