Do you want to change your Twitter username or Twitter handle without losing followers and tweets, but don’t know the right way to do it.
If ” Yes” then you’ve come to the right post. Here I am going to share a step by step guide related to “How to change username in Twitter“. So without any further ado, let’s get started
- First of all, just visit “Twitter” website and log in your account by filling username and password.
- Now, tap on “Profile Picture” icon, located next to “Tweet” button at the upper top right corner of the webpage
- Here you will see many different options, just click on “Settings and privacy”
- Now under “Username” field, enter the new name, in order to change the existing one.
- Once you type the new username, Twitter will check it and tell you whether it is available or not.
- Next, click on ” Save Changes”‘
- Finally, a popup appears on the screen where you need to re-enter the password to make changes to your account.
- Simply open a Twitter app on the smartphone, and log in your account.
- Now tap on “Profile Picture “, located at the top left corner.
- Next, scroll down and click on ” Settings and privacy”.
- Here you will see an option ” Account” just tap on it.
- Now, click on the ‘Username” field and type the new name.
Note: If you get green checkmark right of the username then it means it is not already taken and you can use it.
- Next tap “Done” and your Twitter username has successfully been changed, that’s it.
Like this post ….. Share it on social media and comment below regarding any query.