Amazon prime video is one of the most popular and fastest growing video streaming service that offers a large catalog of new movies and Tv shows.
However, it is necessary that user must have a prime subscription to get the benefit of all these services. But, Unfortunately, it’s a little bit tough to download amazon prime videos on computer and smartphones for offline watching,
Hey, Now there is no need to worry, here is a full proof solution that definitely helps you to save favorite amazon prime movies and TV shows on the smartphone and PC.
So, without further ado, let’s get started.
How to download Amazon Prime Movies and TV shows on smartphones
- First of all, just download and install Amazon prime app on your smartphone from Google play store.
- Now, just open the application and sign in your account by entering email id and password.
- Next, Tap on three vertical dots (hamburger menu) located at the top left corner of the screen.
- Here you will find “Settings” option, just tap on it.
- Next, Go to “Stream and download” and choose “Download quality ” from the list.
- Here you will see four different option i.e. Best, Better, Good and Data Saver, choose any one depending on the network speed, data limit, and personal requirements.
Note: I recommend you to choose “Better” download quality because it consumes approximately only 0.26 GB of data and storage for 1 hour of video.
However there is also an option to start downloading only when you are connected to WLAN, so in case you want to conserve internet data then just go with this setting.
- Once, it’s done just go to Home page and search or browse for desired movies and Tv series which you want to download.
- Finally, tap on the search results and you will see a download option next to the movie name, just click on it to start downloading ( Note that download option is not always available for all videos, so don’t surprise too much in case you didn’t find it)
- In case you are searching for Tv shows on amazon prime, then don’t forget to select the season and episodes which you want to save for offline watching, finally, click the “download” button, that’s it.
Guide to download Amazon Prime videos on the computer :
As most, you already know that there is No direct option available to download Amazon prime videos on PC or Computer, but by following a simple trick you can able to record the video screen. So .here’s how it works.
- Firstly, just open Google Chrome browser on your PC and download the “Screencastify” extension on it or use any other software like Icecream screen recorder, CamStudio etc.
- Now, just open Amazon prime video website on your computer and log in your account.
- Next, simply search for the videos, movies or Tv shows that you want to download.
- Once, the desired video starts playing click on the Screencastify extension logo, located at the top-right corner of the Google Chrome web browser
- Finally, tap on “Recording” button to start capturing the screen.
- So, in this manner, any user can able to download amazon prime videos on a computer without any trouble, that’s it.
Like this post….share it on social media and comment below regarding any query.