Netflix is one of the most popular Streaming Service that allows you to watch Movies, TV shows on the Go.
Now, there is no need to wait for the favorite Television shows to air at a specific Time and Date, Users can easily able to watch entire episodes on their Smartphones, Tablets, Gaming consoles, Computers etc whenever they wanted.
Table of Contents
Free Netflix Account 2018
As we know, Netflix offers a Free-trial version for 30 days and after that users need to choose any one plan from the list of three different streaming programs i.e. Basic, Standard and Premium which approximately costs $ 8, $11 and $14 respectively.
But if you are one who doesn’t want to spend a single buck and looking for a free Netflix accounts 2018, then you are at the right place.
Here, we are going to share several methods that allow you to access Netflix premium account for free, So without further ado let’s get started.
How To Get Free Netflix Account For 30 Days :
- First of all, just visit Netflix.com and sign up for a free trial by clicking on “Join Free For A Month” button.
- Here you will see an option “choose the plan”, just select any one according to your choice and requirements.
- To demonstrate how this works I select ” Basic” Plan
- Next, click on “Continue” and use “Email id” and create a password to signup for a new Netflix account.
- Once, it’s done, Next, you need to provide Debit/Credit card information, click on “I agree” and tap on ” Start Membership”
Note: Don’t forget to cancel the Netflix free-trial subscription before the end of the month to avoid payment, else you are charged).
- That’s it, now enjoy free Netflix account for 1 month.
- Use new Debit/Credit card, Email accounts and repeat the above steps to receive another one-month free Netflix trial account repeatedly.
Recently, I share a trick, through which any users can easily able to share their premium Netflix account with friends, family members, and colleagues without giving the passwords to them.
Here’s the link:
The trick is very simple and doesn’t require any technicalities, you just need to install a Google Chrome extension to do all the task.
So, now the scenario is pretty simple, you just need to find a friend that already have an existing Netflix account and request him to share Netflix service with you.
In this way, anyone can able to enjoy Netflix premium services for free.
Guide to cancel Netflix Subscription.
- Just log-in your account by filling credentials such as Email-id and password.
- Now, on the top-right corner of the screen, you will see “profile picture” icon, just clicks on it.
- Here, under “Membership and Billing ” option, just tap on “Cancel membership”, That’s it.
- Now, you have successfully cancel Netflix subscription
Also Read: How to delete Instagram search history
If you like this post then don’t forget to share it on social media and comment below regarding any query.