Do you want to share Netflix account subscription with your friends, colleagues or family members without sharing a password with them (on a temporary basis)?
If “yes”, then wait, here is a solution to this problem ….. Now, you can even allow anybody to access your accounts for a limited amount of time without sharing personal details such as login credentials etc, that keeps your safe from any hacking issues. So without any further ado, let get started
Note: The method is not only restricted to Netflix, you can also able to share other different websites accounts using the “Share Account” extension like facebook, and Amazon subscription etc.
Important: Make sure the ” Share account ‘ extension is also installed on our friend’s computer chrome browser, else you can’t able to do anything.
Install “Share Account ” Extension.
- First of all, just open Google Chrome browser and tap on three vertical-dots, located at the upper right corner of the web page.
- Now click on ” More tools ” << “Extensions”
- Next, scroll down the page until you find the option ” Get more extensions”, just tap on it.
- Search ” ShareAccount ” extension on chrome web store.
- Click on ” Add to Chrome” button and give permission to install it.
- Wait for few seconds and after that extension is successfully added to chrome.
Also Read: 5 best CCleaner alternative you should try
Share Netflix account without giving the password
- First of all, just visit the website whose account are you going to share, in my case it is Netflix, so just open it.
- Now tap on ” ShareAccount ” extension icon located at the top of the web page.
- Here you can see three different option just click on ” ShareAccount”
- Now, you need to ask the other person or friend for their computer code. To find it just click on “Receiver code” and copy a public key. ( This step need to be done on receiver’s laptop or PC)
- Once, your friend copies the code, simply tell them to send it to you on email, WhatsApp, Facebook or any other social networking platform.
- Now, paste the recipient code and enter the timeout up to which only temporary account access service get active.( In my case I set it as 1 hour)
- Finally, click on the ” share ” button and immediately you get a unique code on the screen,
- Copy the code and send it to friend (receiver)
- Next, tell Receiver to paste the code into “Receive Account “section. Finally, the session begins, that’s it.
So according to me, it is one of the best way to share Netflix or almost any other website account without giving the password.
Also Read: How to stream high-quality music on Spotify
If you still have any doubt then Watch this video
Video credit: Jay Kapoor
Like this post ….. share it on social media and comment below regarding any query.
Don’t forget to mention whether you like this trick or not.