Are you looking for the best and easy way to add a signature in Gmail …..If your answer is ” Yes” then this post surely going to help you a lot. So, without further ado, let’s get started.
What is the use of E-mail signature and why it’s important?
In simple words, a signature is the line or piece of text that appends to the bottom of all the outgoing E-mail message and its main aim is to inform recipients about your identity that includes name, contact details, business information, website details etc.
However, Apart from basic signatures, Gmail also gives you an option to make a more advanced signature by adding images and URLs.
Guide to Add a signature in Gmail from Computer
- First of all, just Login your Gmail account by entering the desired Email-id which you want to use.
- Next, tap on the ” Gear” icon located at the top upper-right corner of the webpage and click on “Settings”
- Now, just scroll down the webpage until you see a “Signature” option.
- Here, under a text box simply type anything that you want to add in a signature field ( For example, I am going to add my name, website and contact information).
- Additionally, if you want to change the font style, size, alignment, and colors then simply do this with the help of text formatting tools available at the top of the signature field.
Note: If you want to insert the signatures before quoted text in replies then don’t forget to check the box located at the bottom of the signature text field.
Add Images and Links to Signatures:
However, in order to give a more professional look to the email signatures in Gmail and to promote the business, sometimes there is a need to add an image (website logos) and links.
To do this just follow the below steps :
- Firstly, click on ” Insert images” option and upload your desired photo from the gallery or directly paste an image URL, that’s it.
- To insert URLs of other websites, just tap on the “Link” button.
- Now, a new dialog box appears on your screen where you have to type “Text to display” and “web address”, that’s all.
How to Add signatures to Gmail from Smartphones:
- Firstly, you just need to download and install Gmail mobile app.
- Next login your account and tap on three horizontal bars located at the top-left corner.
- Now, scroll down until you see a “Settings” options, just click on it.
- Here you will see a “Signature” option, simply tap on it and add text in the signature field you want to display.
Note: However, by using Gmail mobile app you can’t able to Add link and pictures in signatures
Also Read: Best proxy sites, proxy server list 2018
Like this post ….. share it on social media and comment below regarding any query.