Are you struggling to download apps, games, movies from play store because it continuously showing ” Download pending ” Error or simply failed to load or stuck on downloading screen…..
If your answer is ” Yes”, then read this post till the end to get rid of it.
Here we show how you can fix these problems by following some simple steps.
However, most of the time these errors in play store occurs due to update issues, internal storage problem, and cached data.
That’s why today we are sharing some of the best solutions with you.
So without further ado, let’s get started
Table of Contents
- 1 Best Methods to Fix “Download Pending” Error in Play store
- 1.1 # Method 1: Check Internet connection
- 1.2 # Method 2: Update Google Play Store :
- 1.3 # Method 3: Clear Google Play Store Cache Memory and data:
- 1.4 # Method 4: Check your device Date and Time:
- 1.5 # Method 4: Uninstall Play Store Updates :
- 1.6 # Method 5: Check and Free Up Storage Space :
- 1.7 # Method 6: Clear Google Play services cache and data:
- 1.8 # Method 7: Reset Gmail Account
Best Methods to Fix “Download Pending” Error in Play store
# Method 1: Check Internet connection
First and the most important thing is to check whether the internet connection is working or not. If you are connected to a Wifi network, then makes sure that network strength is strong because weak signals result in an unstable connection that is responsible for “Download pending” error in play store.
# Method 2: Update Google Play Store :
To do this, first of all, you need to check whether your Google Play Store app is up to date or not. So if you don’t know the exact steps to check it, then follow the below guide.
- To do this, first of all, open play store app on your Android device.
- Now, click on the hamburger menu icon, located at the top left corner.
- Here, just scroll down and find “Settings” option, simply tap on it.
- Now go to the “About” tab, here you will spot the ” Play Store Version“, just tap on it”, to proceed further.
- So next, If there is no any update available, then you get a popup message on your screen saying ” Google play store is up to date“, but if there is an update available then it begins downloading automatically.
# Method 3: Clear Google Play Store Cache Memory and data:
- Firstly, Go to “Settings” of your Android device.
- Next open “Apps/Apps and Notifications” ( depending on your device).
- Now, locate the “Play store” under all apps
- Tap on the “Storage“, here you will see two different buttons for clearing the cache and app data, just tap on it one by one to complete the process.
- So, finally reboot the device and try to download again
# Method 4: Check your device Date and Time:
- Go to “Settings” > “General” >”Date and Time“
- Here, make sure that ” Automatic date and time ” is turned ON
- Now, check whether the currently selected time zone, date and time are correct or not, that’s it.
# Method 4: Uninstall Play Store Updates :
To do this, just follow the below steps.
- Open “Settings” on your Android device
- Now Go to “Apps” > “All” > “Google play store” > and just tap on ” “Uninstall updates“.
- By following this, You will go back to the factory version of play store that was installed on our device
- Next, restart the device and try to download the application once again.
# Method 5: Check and Free Up Storage Space :
Sometimes, low storage space can also cause “Download pending” error in Google play store, So make sure to free up enough internal memory for the proper run of an application, it definitely helps in fixing the problem.
Tips to follow:
- Uninstall unwanted Games and Apps.
- Move heavy media files like songs, movies etc into the MicroSD card.
- Clear out all cached app data by following the # Method 2
- Move photos and other important documents to the cloud storage.
# Method 6: Clear Google Play services cache and data:
- Firstly, Go to “Settings” >> “Applications“
- Find “Google play services” listed here, long press on the “Storage” section
- Now a new screen will appear, just tap on the ” Clear cache” and ” Clear data ” button, that’s all.
# Method 7: Reset Gmail Account
Remove your account:
- Open “Settings” app, scroll down here under the “Personal” tab, click on “Accounts”
- Tap on “Google”, select the account you want to remove.
- Now click on the three verticals dots, located at the top left corner of the screen
- Select “Remove account“, that’s it.
Re-add your account:
- Open “Settings” app, scroll down and here under the “Personal” tab click on “Accounts”
- Now tap on “Add accounts ” and select “Google”
- Next, Enter your email id and password that you want to Re-add, that’s it.
- Now just go back to play store, tap on the hamburger menu icon.
- On the top of the screen select the email account that you want to use
- Finally, try to download the application once again.
Like this post ….. Share it on social media.
Let us know in the comment section, which methods work for you.