We all know, nowadays, most of the advanced web browsers come with a “Password Manager” functionality that is quite beneficial for all of us.
It securely manages and saves all your login entries for all the websites you visit,
However, it also gives you an option to find and view all the stored login credentials, but for this, you need to follow some simple steps.
So if you are one who is looking for the same, then I bet this guide, surely helps you a lot.
Here I cover some of the most popular web browsers and show you how to access the list of saved passwords in it.
Table of Contents
How to view saved passwords in Google Chrome
- To do this, launch Google Chrome, click on three vertical dots located at the top right corner and tap on “Settings”
- Now a fresh web page is open in front of you, just scroll down until you find “Advanced” option, once you find the same, just click on it to proceed further
- Next, Under “Passwords and Forms section, you will see ” Manage password” button simply tap on it.
- Here you will see a list of passwords along with the website and username, however, all the passwords are hidden, to see them just click on ” Eye ” icon.
- In next step, just enter windows login password to authenticate the identity,
- Once you have done with it, you will be able to view all saved passwords, that’s all.
Also Read: How to blur an image without using Photoshop
How to view saved passwords in Firefox:
- First of all, open firefox, tap on the hamburger menu icon situated in the top right corner and go to “Options”.
- Now, on the left-hand side, you will see “Privacy and Security” button, simply click on it
- Here under “Browser privacy” section, you will find ” Saved Logins ” option, just tap on it to proceed.
- Next, you will see a list of all the websites whose login credentials are saved on our computer
- After this, simply select the name of any website and tap on “Show password”, that’s it.
How to find the stored passwords in Opera
- Fire up opera web browser tap on the “Menu” option and Go to “Settings” (or just press shortcut key “Alt+P” to access the same)
- Next, Go over to “Privacy and Security”
- Now, just scroll down the web page, Here under “Passwords” section, you will find ” Show all Passwords ” option, simply click on it.
How to view saved passwords in Internet Explorer:
- Firstly, open Internet Explorer, click on “Gear” icon in the upper right corner and tap on “Internet options”
- Next go to “Content” tab, under “Autocomplete ” option you will find “Settings” button, just click on it
- Now, in the “AutoComplete” setting box, click on “Manage Passwords”
- After this, windows web credential manager opens in front of you whose main task is to securely save and manage login credential of all the websites.
- Here, under web credentials, just click on the “Show passwords” and verify identity by entering windows login password, that’s it.
How to retrieve Safari’s saved logins on Windows
- Launch Safari, and tap on the Gear icon, located at the top right corner of the web page.
- Now go to “Preferences” and click on “Autofill” tab situated at the top of the menu bar.
- Here, you will see “Usernames and passwords” option, make sure it has a check mark next to it because if the option is not checked then safari doesn’t save your login information.
- Now tap on “Edit” button and it will show you the list of all the saved login credentials
Let’s us know what you think, in the comment section.
Like this post ….. Share it on social media.