Last updated on March 16th, 2019 at 12:07 pm
We all know Amazon Prime Music comes with a lot of great features such as offline listening, Alexa support etc, but my favorite one is ” Social Sharing“.
With the help of this functionality, users can easily able to share their most liked music track playlists with friends, family members, and others. Not only this you can even share it on social media platform like Facebook, WhatsApp, Twitter etc.
So what are you waiting for, just go and create an amazing playlist, also don’t miss a chance to share it with die-hard music lovers…..
Here’s how you can do it by following some simple steps
Steps to create and share a playlist on Amazon Prime Music
- Firstly open Amazon prime music website on the web browser and login your account.
- Here at the bottom left side of the web page, you will see “Create New Playlist ” option, just click on it, now simply assign a name.
- After this, just add your favorite songs to the playlist by clicking on ” Explore and Add ” button.
- Finally, just search any music track, hover the mouse over it and you will see three dots right next to the song name, just tap on it.
- Here, click on “Add to playlist” and just select the playlist file where you want to add the song ( In case you create more than one file), that’s it.
Sharing Playlist with friends:
- After this just head over to playlist you want to share and tap on the “Share” icon, this will show all the available options.
- Here ‘s how it looks on the desktop.
- Launch Amazon Prime Music app on the smartphone, here at the bottom of the screen you will see ” My Music ” option, just tap on it.
- Now, just “Create New Playlist” by entering the name and don’t forget to “Save” it to proceed further.
- Once it’s done, add as many songs you want by clicking on “+” icon, finally tap on ” Done“.
- To share Amazon music playlist with your friends or colleagues, simply tap on the three vertical dots located right next to it.
- Next tap on “ Share playlist “, here you will get many different options such as Facebook, Twitter, Email etc.
- You can also select “Copy Link” option to copy the link of the playlist, that offers much more ease while sharing it on other platforms.
How to delete Amazon Prime Music playlist on the Android smartphone
- Launch the Amazon Music app.
- Tap on ” My Music ” located at the bottom of the display.
- Select the playlist you want to delete and tap on “Three dots” located next to it.
- Finally, click ” Remove this Playlist”.
- Next click on “Yes” to confirm that you want to delete it.
Let us know what you think about this great feature in the comment section.
Like this post ….. share it on social media