If you are a die-hard Harry Potter fan, then I bet you are eagerly waiting for the Jam City’s upcoming Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery game. However, the game release date is not confirmed yet because it is still in development stage.
But here’s a great news for all of you, nonetheless, official beta version of Hogwarts mystery game now rolled out on Google play store, that means now you have the power to investigate ancient mysteries and explore the magical world.
However, due to geo-restrictions if you still facing error like ” The app is not available in your country” while trying to install it from Google Play Store, then there’s is no need to worry.
Here we show you how to download and install Harry Potter: Hogwarts mystery beta on your android device easily without any trouble.
So, what are you waiting for, let’s get started…..
Here, in this guide, we need to install few (.apk) files, thus you need to enable unknown sources in order to proceed further.
To do this, Just Go to” Mobile Settings” > “Security” check the option ” Unknown Sources“, that’s it.
Install Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery Beta On The Android Device:
- First of all, you just need to download and install third-party store such as Apkpure (.apk file ) from here.
- After, this simply open the Apkpure application and search for Harry Potter Hogwarts mystery or just click here to directly visit the download page
- Next, click on ” Install ” button to start downloading the game on your android smartphone or tablet.
- Once the downloading is completed, just allow or grant permission to the game to install on your phone.
- That’s it, now can able to play and enjoy the latest Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery Beta version without any trouble.
So, overall by following the above method, gaming geeks can able to download and play the beta version of Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery before the stable release.
However as you know the game is still in development stage, that means the current version is not much stable and sometimes users might experience lags, and crash.
But if you are one who doesn’t want to wait to get hands on it then, it’s the best possible way to play it.
Like this post….. share it on social media.