Last updated on March 5th, 2018 at 01:19 pm
Without any doubt, Amazon Prime Music is the best destination to stream favorite audio tracks, it offers a lot of advanced features and ton of melodious songs (approx over 20 million) in multiple languages.
All of these benefits are available only for Amazon Prime members that also includes prime video access, free and fast delivery of products.
Not only this the app also integrates Alexa supports, that means now users can easily able to use their voice to search various station and songs.
However, if you don’t want to compromise with bitrate and looking to stream higher quality music, then you just need to adjust few setting.
So, if you are a first time user of Amazon Music then you might face some difficulties while doing the same.
That’s why here we share a guide that definitely helps you to stream higher quality tracks on Amazon Music.
So without further ado, let’s get started.
Here’s how to increase streaming Audio-quality in Amazon Music:
- First of all, Open Amazon prime music website and log in your account by filling Email id/phone number and password.
- Now, click on the “Username” located at the bottom-left of the webpage.
- Here, just select “Streaming Audio quality“
- Under “Audio quality“, Turn ON “High-quality” streaming
- That’s it, now all of your favorite soundtracks stream at 320 kbps.
There’s a catch, the “Audio” setting is unique to each of your computer and smartphone, So if you access the same account in multiple devices then you need to adjust the setting for each of them.
- To start, Open Amazon Music app on your smartphone, Next tap on the “Gear” icon located at the upper left corner
- Here under “Playback” menu, you will get “Streaming quality” option, just click on it.
- Finally, select the option “Best quality” in order to stream higher quality music.
Amazon music also offers other three different streaming qualities i.e.”Balanced quality and speed”, “Fastest streaming” and ” Auto”.
So, if you are not connected to the stable internet connection then I recommend you to select “Auto” option because it automatically adjusts the streaming quality based on the internet connection performance and speed.
If you like this post ….. Share it on social media and comment below regarding any query.