Last updated on March 16th, 2019 at 12:06 pm
Are you a multilingual user and searching for the simplest way to change the default language in Google chrome web browser ( For both desktop and android ) ?
If your answer is “Yes” , then I bet you surely going to love the information shared in this post.
Here we will show you how to allow web pages to display in your preferred languages by simply changing few settings in the Google chrome.
So without further ado, let’s get started.
How To Change Language In Google Chrome ( On Computer)
- To do this , First of all launch Google chrome browser and click on three vertical located dots located at the top right corner of the program.
- Next just tap on “Settings“.
- Now, scroll down the page and at the bottom you will see “Advanced ” option , simply click on it to see more additional settings.
- Here under “Languages” section , simply click on “Language” option to see the list of all the languages in preference order
- To set default language ,tap on three vertical dots (⋮) icon located at right of the language and after that just check mark the box “Display Google chrome in this language“.
- To include more different languages in the list , click on ” Add Languages“
- Now scroll down the list and find out the language which you want to add in Google chrome .
- Once , it’s done don’t forget to put the check mark in the box next to one and finally hit ” Add ” button , that’s it .
How To Change Default Language In Google Chrome on Android:
Currently , Google chrome doesn’t support in-built “Change Languages” option on their android app ,Thus users need to change their smartphone’s default language settings to view the web pages in desired language.
If you don’t know how to get started then read the below guide to get more information.
- Firstly, open your “Android Settings“.
- Now , scroll down and Tap on “Language & Input” option
- Next , click on “Language” , located at the top
- Finally, you need to select most preferred language from the list, that’s it.
Like this post….. share it on social media