Facebook owned Instagram is one of the most popular social networking app on the internet ,with over 500 million daily active users.
Recently they added many new and interesting features that surely enhance your experience , but still many things are missing…..
At present there is no official way available “To known or see the name of the those people who saved your photos or posts on Instagram” .
That’s why today in this post , We are going to share a simple trick by following which users can able to track how many times their photos or posts saved on Instagram.
So are you excited and want to know how this trick works….. If “Yes” then without further ado, read this post till the end to get more information.
Let’s get started
How to see who saved your Instagram pictures or posts.
As I said earlier,users can only able to track only how many times their photos or post saved on Instagram instead of who saved it.
And this can only be done by enabling analytics in the account.
For this user need to switch from personal Instagram profile to business profile.
Here are few requirements:
- You must have a Facebook page and makesure you are an admin of that page.
- Also check that your Instagram account is not set to private account.
Convert Personal Instagram profile to Business profile:
- To do this , First of all open Instagram app , enter your login credentials such as “email id” and “password” to access the account .
- Now go to ” Profile ” section, tap on three vertical dot icon , located at the top right corner .
- Here , just scroll down the page and tap on “Switch To Business Profile” option.
- Next click on “Continue” and after that tap on “Choose Page“
- Now connect your Facebook account and hit “OK” to allow Instagram to manage all pages.
- Next, simply select your most preferred “Facebook Business Page” from the list ( In case you have more than one ) and click on “Next ” button
- After that , setup your profile by filling business contact information like email id , phone number and location , finally click on “Done“
- That’s it , now a success message pop up on your screen ” Your page (name) has been linked to your business profile“
Also Read: How to delete Gmail account permanently
Check Analytics Data
- Once everything is setup , go to your “Profile“
- Click on any of the post ,about which you want to see all analytics details
- Here you will see “View Insights” option at the bottom, Just tap on it
- Now you will clearly able to see how many times your photos or posts saved on Instagram along with number of likes, comments, profile visits and reach.
So by following the above method users can easily able to track how many times their posts saved on Instagram
Let us know what you think in the comment section below, if you have any query don’t forget to mention it .
Like this post …..share it on social media