Guide To Update kodi on Amazon Firestick:
Kodi is one of the best and most popular Open Source Software Media Centre. It generally allows you to stream videos,movies,TV shows for absolutely free of cost.
So if you are one who are running Kodi on Amazon Firestick then the most important thing is to keep Kodi software up to date, because if you don’t do it right now then that means you will miss out some improved functionalities and newly added exciting features.
That’s why today in this post we are going to share a full guide related to ” How to manually update Kodi on Amazon Firestick“.
So what are you waiting for, without further ado, Let’s get started.
How To Update Kodi On Amazon Firestick In Just 5 Minutes
Step 1: Turn “ON” Apps from Unknown sources
1. To do this ,First of all ,Go to the “Settings” menu located at the top of the screen, next just tap on “Device”
2. Simply, scroll down and click on ” Developers Option”
3. Here you need to Turn ON “ADB debugging” and ” Apps from Unknown sources“, In order to install those applications that are not available on appstore.
Step 2: Install an App called ” Downloader” from the Amazon Appstore
4. Now, go back to the “Home” menu and hit ” Search ” button.
5. Here just type ” Downloader ” and select the app from a list.
6. Now, wait for a while , once the installation is finished simply launch “Downloader” app and click on “Allow” button, inorder to give permission to access photo, media and files on your device.
7. Next just enter the URL of the website from where you want to download the file, type https://kodi.tv/download and press ” Go”.
8. Now , scroll down the page and select “Android”
9. After this you will see a recommended (current stable) version of the Kodi on your screen , just select whether you want to install 32-bit or 64-bit version
Important : I highly recommend users to always choose “Release” versions because “Nightly builds” are unstable one’s and may contains some severe bugs
10. Next , just wait for the downloading to complete, Once it’s done hit “Install button”
11. Finally, Kodi is updated to the latest version and ready to launch, So without further delay, open and enjoy streaming on it.
Watch this video:
Like this post ….. Share it on social media.