Tinder is one of the most popular location-based dating application.
Here you can easily create a profile just by linking your existing Facebook account or simply signup using the mobile phone number
Once, you successfully created your Tinder profile you will be presented with potential matches based on your information.
However due to any reason if you’re looking for the method to change the age on Tinder then this post is really meant for you
Simply read this post till the end to get more information
Let’s get started …..
What’s the need to change your age on Tinder?
As we know most of the time , people prefer to sign in to Tinder app through Facebook account because no one wants to fill basic information etc.
But in case you enter the fake or inaccurate date of birth on FB then it automatically reflects into your Tinder profile
According to me, it’s probably the major reason behind changing age on Tinder
The other reason might be you want to appear older or younger, but as per my view in dating it’s better to remain honest from your side
Well, whatever the reason might be, follow below guide carefully to make changes.
How to change age on Tinder connected through Facebook?
If you are one of the millions of people who sign in to Tinder using a Facebook account, then, first of all, you will need to edit age on FB
If you recently changed the Facebook Birth date , then you need to wait few days to change it again.
To do so, Follow the below steps
- Open Facebook app, make sure you are logged in to your account
- Next, tap on three horizontal lines located at the upper-top right corner and go to your FB profile
- Here you will see an option ” Edit Profile“, just tap on it
- Now scroll down the page to bottom and tap on the option ” Edit your about info “
- Again scroll down to find the ” Basic Info ” section and tap ” Edit ” to change your Birth year
- Once age is corrected, make sure you scroll down to the bottom of the page and tap on “Save” button
- Now just close the Facebook app and return back to Tinder.
- In most cases, changes should be reflected on Tinder within 24 hours, but if nothing happens then you can also contact their support team and explain the whole issue
- However, if still changes not reflected, You need to delete your Tinder old account and start over again via Facebook
Also Read : How to block tags on Tumblr mobile app and web
Here’s How To Delete Tinder Account
Once you delete Tinder account, you will permanently lose your messages, matches and other information associated with your account
- Open Tinder app, Go to “Profile“, tap on the “Gear” ( Settings ) icon
- Next, scroll down to the bottom and find ” Delete Account “option, tap on it
- Here you will see two different option ” Pause My Account ” and ” Delete My Account “
- Select ” Delete My Account ” option and choose the reason why you are leaving, that’s it
- Again create a new account to reflect changes, that’s it
How to change age on Tinder without Facebook?
Well, till now there is no way to edit your age on Tinder if you are logged in using your mobile number, the only way is to delete your account permanently and create a new one with the correct information
How To Hide Age on Tinder
If you have a Tinder plus account, then you can able to hide your age in just a single tap, Go to ” Edit Info“, scroll down to the bottom
Under ” Control your profile “section, you will see “Don’t show my profile” option, simply press toggle button to enable the setting
One Small Request :
If you like this post then don’t forget to share it on social media websites
For any other query let us know in the comment section below, we tried our best to provide solution as soon as possible.