These days, the internet has become a great resource for job searching, It is also a great place for companies to put a job posting.
Linkedin with 400 million users worldwide are the world’s largest professional network helped people to find and share opportunities every day.
The platforms give you an opportunity to build an online profile that showcases all your personal information including experience, education, recommendation etc.
So that people can find and approach you easily.
LinkedIn always keeps you in touch with the people that matter to your career.
Like, I mentioned above, the platform is specially designed for professionals who are looking for new opportunities to grow their careers
So, here in this guide, we share a tutorial on how to upload resume on LinkedIn
Let’s get started
How To Upload Resume To LinkedIn Profile
- First of all, Open the official LinkedIn website on the web.
- Now login into your account by filling Username and Password
- Once done, Go to the “Profile” section located at the top of the menu bar
- Next click on “View Profile“, and tap “Edit” button ( You will see a little pencil icon )
- Now, scroll down the page, under ” Media” option, you will get an option to upload the document
- Just tap on the “Upload” button, and locate the file
- Finally, click on the “Save” button, that’s it
Here you also get an option to add the link of the document but for this.
First, you need to upload a file to any free cloud storage services like Google Drive, Dropbox etc and after that copy a public shareable link of that file
Next, just click on ” Link ” button and paste or type a link of the file, that’s it
- Once it’s done, simply give an appropriate “Title” and “Description” to the file
- That’s it, now your CV is successfully uploaded on LinkedIn
Why You Shouldn’t Upload Your CV On LinkedIn Profile Section
Well, it’s not a good idea to share all your private information publicly.
Your resume contains all your personal details including the phone number, address etc.
So, it’s much better to polish your LinkedIn profile because the platform itself allows users to download the copy of someone’s else profile
Well, if you still want to upload the CV on LinkedIn then, Here we share two different ways to do it
Just follow the tutorial
How To Upload Your CV on LinkedIn To Easy Apply For Jobs
If you are applying for a job using “Linkedin Easy Apply“, then there’s an option to upload a resume and no doubt it’s a more appropriate way because all your personal details are not shared publicly
Here’s all the step you need to follow
- Go to the “Jobs” tab in the menu bar.
- Next search for the preferred job that you want to apply and make sure it has the “LinkedIn Easy apply” option
- Now, just select it and attach your CV by clicking on the “Upload Resume ” button
Important: Always make sure the size of the resume is under 2 MB and it is must be in Doc, DocX and pdf format
Also read: How to deactivate Tik Tok account
By following the above steps you can easily upload resume on LinkedIn. But still, if you face any problem then don’t forget to let us know in the comment section below
We tried our best to solve it as soon as possible
Like this post! share it on social media